At Cimarron, you'll find a friendly, capable team that works with a sense of urgency - all across the nation. Our specialty is providing small business owners with a wide array of insurance, risk management and risk financing solutions.
Click Below To View States
Cimarron Insurance Operating States
Cimarron Brokerage Operating States
Cimarron Brokerage Company is a general agency for more than 10 other insurance companies. It is also the only access point for all properly licensed insurance agents and brokers wanting to offer Cimarron Insurance Company products and is currently licensed in all 50 states.
Products / Services
- Insurance consultation
- Insurance agency
- Insurance brokerage
- Insurance information services
- Insurance subrogation
- Insurance underwriting in the fields of property and casualty insurance specifically workers' compensation, general liability, commercial property, rental property, miscellaneous casualty coverages and non-standard private passenger auto liability
- Insurance claims processing and administration
- Design and development of insurance policies for others; and
- Issuance of property and casualty insurance
- Buffer Layer W. C.
Become An Agent
Cimarron is always looking for the best independent insurance agencies with which to partner. If you would like to hear more about our company, please complete the information below to contact us.
Once we receive your submitted agency information via email, we will call you to discuss whether we are a good fit for each other.
Once we mutually agree that we should partner, we will memorialize our agreement through our agency contract. We will also provide you an access code to our on-line quote/bind/issue portal.
Cimarron's management team is experienced, focused, diverse, innovative and moves with a sense of urgency to bring its clients, the independent insurance agent, products that in turn provides their clients the best our industry has to offer.
President and Chief Executive Officer
Chief Operating Officer
Chief Financial Officer
General Counsel & Security
C. Timothy O'Connor
Chief Information Officer
Director of Claims