Our Pioneering Products

Cimarron offers workers' compensation insurance for small employers. We have multiple agreements with other insurance companies allowing us to be an invaluable resource for placing your clients' unique insurance needs.

What's Covered Under Cover Two?

Cover Two is designed for the single employee-owner company that drives an 18-wheel truck (tractor trailer). It is for the owner-operator that requires a workers' compensation insurance certificate to drive under another trucking firm's authority. It is not for an owner that has more than himself/herself as an employee. The policyholder must own or lease his/her own tractor. The premium is minimum premium for the class code and the trucker must exclude himself/herself from coverage (See Cover Two Underwriting Guidelines).

To determine your eligibility, contact your agent.