Our Pioneering Products

Cimarron offers workers' compensation insurance for small employers. We have multiple agreements with other insurance companies allowing us to be an invaluable resource for placing your clients' unique insurance needs.

What's Covered Under Cover One?

With Cover One, a single employee-owner employee (SEOE) may secure workers' compensation insurance and a valid certificate of insurance. The SEOE is required to be excluded from workers' compensation insurance coverage and purchase an accident policy which provides certain benefits in the event the SEOE is injured (see Program Agreement and Cover One Underwriting Guidelines). Should the covered individual hire a worker that is subsequently injured, there would be coverage under the policy for that worker's injuries. Under Cover One, a small contractor may purchase general liability insurance on our website in the future.

To determine your eligibility, contact your agent.